(keitai-l) Re: creating webpages for j-sky

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 09/20/00
Hi,

> http://www.mobidy.mag.keio.ac.jp/mml/indexe.html (english) specifically
> http://www.mobidy.mag.keio.ac.jp/mml/e/page7.html#sec2
>
> Andrea also posted some download links a while ago
> http://www.j-phone.com/index_edit.html  [credit where it's due]

I know these sources, but looking at actually published J-Sky sites
(as for example the one from J-Phone) and reading some Japanese
homepages about creating J-Sky sites I realized that in the 'real
world' many developers seem to use HTML instead of MML as their
markup language for J-Sky sites.

My educated guess would be therefore, that since even J-Phone
is writing its very own j-sky mobile edition in HTML instead
of MML, all J-Phone handsets should be able to display HTML
and it seems to have more advantages then disadvantages or
at least is more convenient to make J-Sky sites up in HTML
then in MML...

Cheers,
Andrea
--