(keitai-l) Re: How to identify a mobile device with a redirect script

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 09/28/00
There is a property for a browsers PNG support. i-mode supports this - I
thought they only handles GIFs?

I have tried to add as much information as I can squeeze out of DoCoMo which
will all be available through BrowserHawk. cyScape is even creating new
characters per line and number of lines properties for i-mode. I would like
to see character/line values for non-i-mode phones but am not sure where to
start looking.

Kyle