(keitai-l) Re: line length

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/30/00
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>For those of us who may not be super programmers, how do most of you
>get your text to wrap or hyphenate correctly between the magical
>16-20 characters per line? Is there some way, other than going
>through and manually entering <BR> tags? Might someone have a MS Word
>macro or other tool they'd be willing to share? I'm not too keen on
>having my site look like that CNN site with words chopped off on
>every line.

<not-helpful-comment>
Moving your site to a Mysql/php db driven site (or just a php driven site
- you don't need to use a DB is the long term way to go if you are sending
content to keitai.... They have such different featuresets you need the
dynamic control that php (or similar) gives you.

Also, Mysql and php are EASY!
</not-helpful-comment>

Nick