(keitai-l) Re: imode site database?

From: Cattell, Jamie - RI Japan <j.cattell_at_research-int.com>
Date: 01/17/01
Tom,

I would hesitate to use the word Strongly here but we have been in the
i-mode market research business since October.

We do both qualitative and quantitative research. To give some examples,
i-mode site evaluation, concept test (for handset and site), usage trends
and general research using it as a data collection platform (topics as
mundane as tea, coffee, soap powder and the like!)

If you are interested I'm giving a presentation (March 14th) at the ACCJ for
the Tokyo Marketing Club on our activities and will be presenting some
results of our research activities.  If you're in Spain over February you
can get an inside scoop at the Esomar conference.  I'm presenting in the
wired to wireless section.
http://www.esomar.nl/seminar_progs/net_effects_2001.htm

Regards

Jamie