(keitai-l) Re: Vibration experiences wanted

From: Jonathan W. Anderson <jon_anderson_at_bmcmedia.com>
Date: 01/25/01
> What I'd like to know is:
> 1. If you use or have used vibration what you think of it?
> 2. If you stopped using vibration for some reason, why did you stop?
> 3. Recommendations for a mobile phone with superior vibration feedback
> 4. Has anyone come across any innovative applications of
> vibration or other
> tactile feedback?

I've being using the vibration mode on my phones for four years now
for anytime when I'm not at home or in the office.  And even in the
office, I general just forget to switch over.  I've played around with
chakumero, but get fed up with the poor service or poor selection
of songs or poor sound quality.  But than as Ren has said in the past,
27 year old Americans aren't DoCoMo's target users.

<That being said, I do make my own wallpaper images from time to
time>

I guess I'm not desensitized because the only time I don't notice the
phone is when I'm running or walking really fast.

What I really want is what I think Tuka (?) used to have about two or
three years ago which was a dedicated vibration card you could slip
into your pocket.  That way, when someone called you and you cellphone
was in your briefcase or backpack or purse, you could answer it without
annoying everyone in the train.  A great device, wish someone would
bring it back.

My other vibration experiences are none of your business.  ;-)

Jon