(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Phones Must Die?

From: <johan_at_jup.com>
Date: 01/29/01
>> Does anyone remember the one-hand input device that was available in the
>> 80's as an replacement for the keyboard?  There used to be
DVORAK-keyboard
>> as well, which was considered faster and better for english language than
>> QWERTY.
>
>	I think both of these still exist, and the one hand keyboard is
>	still being developed. I have earlier forecasted (?) that one
>	hand keyboards might be the next big thing in mobile computing
>	(and keitai).

The Twidler is still around, havn't tried their latest model but the old one
worked ok. Sceptic if this will become a conumer device though; takes a
while to master.

Check http://www.handykey.com/ for more info on the Twidler.

Johan Montelius, Ph.D | Senior Analyst - Jupiter MMXI  | 114 88 Stockholm
office: +46 8 507 430 62 | mobile: +46 706 742 424