(keitai-l) Re: i-mode class files and emulators

From: HOWIE <Y2000_at_post.click.or.jp>
Date: 01/30/01
Eric,

I had the same problem.

The form requies you to fill in all fields. For Example I had to put my name
in English twice in the name field and the Japanese field as well.

This seemed to work for me.

The iJade emulator does not emulate the Java Application Manager  nor the
java progam size restrictions, nor the Browser componets in actual keitai
503i phones

 BUT YOU CAN DEVELOP AND RUN PROGRAMS THAT RUN ON REAL 503i KEITAI PHONES.

iJADE works and it works well.

Howie