(keitai-l) Re: determining what is an i-mode page

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/08/01
My sites are 100% php/database driven - this is a SERIOUS issue for me.
-8><---

Couldn't agree strongly enough with that. Our site doesn't just look for
generic DoCoMo devices but also delivers content tailored for the colour,
screen size, cache and in the future Java capabilities of the device. Google
would be best to pass directly the user_agent of the device.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com