(keitai-l) Re: Ask a stupid question, get a ....(Was Re: Re: keitai-l Digest V2 #29)

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/09/01
Michael ("mine's just right, thank you very much") Turner,

> I think you have to be on an inside-track developer list to really know.  Or
> working for a super-dooper-nooper-secret startup.  :-)

you want information?

Ok, to leak some information (my partner will kill me!):
We are working in the wireless ikebana business, but don't tell
anybody!

Juergen

Ooops, by accident I sended this mail to a public mailing list
and realized it after I pressed the send button, what a shame!!!

--
Juergen Specht - <js@nooper.com> - N**per.com - M*bile Secret Services