(keitai-l) No More Ikezukuri! (was Re: OT: This list)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 03/01/01
Juergen Specht writes, in part:

> Bah, why I am writing this...here is the standard lifecycle of
> a mailing list:
>
> http://wwwc.catalog.com/vivian/lifecycle.html
>
> Right now we are at stage 5 and I wish not to reach stage 6.
>
> Personal I will stop further postings now until we come
> back to stage 4.

I second this opinion, and am joining Juergen's boycott.

Furthermore, to really grind home the point, I will begin
a limited hunger strike: until we are back at stage 4,
I will refuse to eat any Japanese dish with creatures in
it that are still moving.

If there is still no progress after a week, I will cease
eating any Japanese dish containing that fermented
soybean stuff that looks and smells like oatmeal
mixed with fresh epoxy glue.

And if yet another week goes by, I will have to give up
that fish that, except for a few thin slices off its back,
can make anyone who eats it hallucinate wildly, go into
convulsions, then die.

You think it ends there?  Boy, you sure don't know
Japanese cuisine, do you.

Consider yourself warned.

-m
leap@gol.com