(keitai-l) Re: Expensive surprises on I-Mode?

From: Klaus Schulz <klaus_at_schulz.com>
Date: 03/01/01
Killer tip for this list:
If you sign up and call (03).5639.0364 from Tokyo, you can talk to anyone in
the world from your NTT or any other phone for about .06 to .10 cents per
minute....
-
The call should be free, but I think they charge you local access rates from
your mobile phone. My Easy Card, Pre-Pay slowly dwindled down to nothing,
from Y2500.-
-
Company is www.net2phonedirect.com
-