(keitai-l) party reminder!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/02/01
Hi All!!!

Tonights the big Keitai-L party night! Here are the details in brief
once again... We've had one or two people drop out so if you are
interested in attending and didn't sign up originally, send your names
in quickly, we'll see if we have space. mailto:keitai-tokyo@anima.de

Party Time: TONIGHT, 2nd March 2001 - 19:00

JCI are our kind sponsors and early birds will get a 1,000 yen discount
on the 4,000 yen ticket (come at 7pm hint, hint)!

Who are JCI?

"Creators of the b-mobile wireless data platform, JCI provides the
infrastructure for companies to leverage wireless data services, simply
and securely." Visit: http://www.jcius.com

When is it?

* Friday, March 2, 7:00pm

Where is it?

* Location: Pink Cow - 1-10-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
* Stations: Meiji-jingumae and Harajuku
* Phone No: 03-5411-6777 (Pink Cow)

Some directions would be nice...

An imode map as pointed to us by Robb Satterwhite. Thanks Robb!
* http://www.bento.com/i-pinkcow.html

* How to get there: The Pink Cow is near Meijijingumae
  subway station exit three, just off of Omotesando
  dori. From JR Harajuku station cross the street and
  turn right, then walk 200 meters or so to Omotesando
  dori and turn left. Almost immediately take another
  left (between the Playhouse and a ramen shop) and
  walk until you go down a short set of steps. Turn
  left for the Pink Cow. From Meijijingumae subway exit
  3, the road between the Playhouse and the ramen shop
  will almost be directly in front of you as you exit
  onto Omotesando dori.

* Map: http://map.yahoo.co.jp/cgi-bin/m?no=1091988500196300000&coco=53,452&icon=mark_loc (URL might break)

See you all tonight then!!!

Keitai Team:
Tom O'Dowd (tom@nooper.com)
Juergen Specht (js@nooper.com)
Kevin Markowitz (kevinmz@hotmail.com)
Andrea Hoffmann (ah@anima.de)
Dan Dolan (shonandan@hotmail.com)
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com