(keitai-l) Re: tech - java components

From: <ZBlut_at_excite.co.jp>
Date: 03/05/01
Hello Ashish,

I know your problem = )
You have a couple possible solutions.
You could add labels with spaces in front of the buttons.
Or you could add spaces after the real name of the button.

The above are not very pretty and could change with each phone since the
widths are different.

If you set the Layout Manager to null ( that is really the only thing you
can do with it)
You can then use the components setLocation method.

I hope that helps
Zev

A Basic guide to iApplis
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/1621/