(keitai-l) Re: Will the HTML browser take over?

From: Doug Griffiths <Doug.Griffiths_at_HelloNetwork.Com>
Date: 03/06/01

Every hotel worth its salt will also rent you a phone, although, at 2000 Yen
per day plus 300 yen per minute, it is much better to just buy a Tu-ka, not
a high end phone, but still, for aboout 3000 yen outright. These are no
problem to pick up, its just the higher end phones that are controlled.
These are more like buying a phone card in the US.

Doug Griffiths