(keitai-l) Re: Expat experience (schools etc.) [Off-topic!]

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 03/07/01
Gustaf:

We have some tips for newcomers to Japan on our website:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/doing-business-in-japan/

you may also be interested in the slides of a talk I gave at
Stanford University, via Stanford's TV to 100s of Silicon Valley companies
and others:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/stanfordjapan/

Good luck with your move to Japan!

Gerhard Fasol