(keitai-l) Re: Mobiler's Check

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 03/08/01
It looks like Riku, founder of GigaFlops, gigaCodes, and the gigaHertz and
javaHertz mailing lists, is using Mobiler's Check cards to reimburse people who
amass packet charges testing i-appli.

r e n

"Eijkemans, Paul" wrote:

> Dear fellow-listers,
>
> Recently my eye was caught by "Mobiler's Check". It's a coupon with a
> certain value that
> DoCoMo customers can use to credit their postpaid account. It has the same
> characteristics
> as a prepaid voucher but works for postpaid. These coupons seem to be a very
> nice gift.
>
> Does anyone has experience with this? Does anyone know how succesful this
> coupon is?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul

ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144
hex: \x72 \x65 \x6e \x66 \x69 \x65 \x6c  \x64
morgan stanley dean witter japan
e-business technologies | engineering and strategy