(keitai-l) Durlacher's UMTS report, English version of Natsuno/Matsunaga Books

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobiliser.org>
Date: 03/11/01
Dear co-listers,

I just want to draw your attention to an absolutely
worthwhile for-free report on UMTS/3G in Europe by research-focused
investment
bank durlacher. point your browser to www.durlacher.com to
download the thing.

I would also like to know if you know if or when
the 2 books by natsuno/matsunaga will be translated into english.
A contact phone/email/fax to the publishers is of help, too,
as I am definitely thinking about speeding up the process if needed.
Over here in good old Germany/Europe there is so much talk about
i-mode and just a little deeper insight into the workings.

thanks for your help.

regards from berlin, jansan.

"Hey Mr. Operator, milk your SMS cash cow as long as you can.
Because soon, our new always-on Email GPRS devices show you
how to price SMS as a real commodity."

- jansan, Berlin, February 2001

Jan Michael Hess a.k.a. jansan
Editor-in-Chief, mobiliser.org
CEO, Mobile Economy

m: +49.172.32 79 555
e: jansan@mobiliser.org | jansan@mobileeconomy.de
w: www.mobiliser.org | www.mobileeconomy.de
a: mobiliser.org c/o Mobile Economy GmbH
   Ahornallee 20, D-14050 Berlin, Germany

mobiliser.org provides intelligence for wireless executives.
Mobile Economy provides consulting & service development.