(keitai-l) Re: New 503i release dates

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/12/01
>> With 120x 160 dots, you could hold a whole lot more. You only need
>> 6x11 to hold a recognizable English char (space included), so with
>> that, you can have 20(char)x14(lines).
> But then, these are i-mode devices for the Japanese market...with
> Japanese character set :-)

Do you think that there is a reason for this? Maybe it has to do
that these phones are sold in Japan? Maybe it has to do that the
last 45% of 110million japanese people still don't own a Keitai?
And maybe it could be a reason that 110million japanese people of
110million japanese people prefer japanese language over english?

I can not help myself, but I think I understand why it is like it is
:)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - <js@nooper.com> - Nooper.com - Mobile Services