(keitai-l) Re: i-mode emailing.. (to AU/? handsets)

From: Dharmaraj Mungoore <dharmaraj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 03/12/01
Hi Sean,

My name is Dharmaraj & I have been the member of Keitai on and off though I
have been actively reading the newsletter with much interest.
As part of my job, I am collecting information on wireless email addressing
formats for different operators world-wide. And as I was reading your
posting in Keitai, I understand that you have had problem with people
sending you email messages & their not reaching you though you receive
inbound mails from other sources.

Though I do not have solution to your problem, I am interested in knowing
the format of the (email) addressing format used to send wireless messages
to your AU phone. Or did you mean phone to phone SMS? Presuming its not, I
would be extremely grateful if you could help me in telling what AU's
wireless email address is? I know that for DoCoMo, the format is
number@docomo.ne.jp. Does AU have something similar? If so, what is it? Hope
you will let me know.

TIA,
Regards,
Dharmaraj.
PS: Sorry for being a bit of a bother! :-)