(keitai-l) Re: Tiny fonts

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 03/13/01
On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Marc Printz wrote:

> 1x5 pixel characters should suffice theoretically. Everything else is
> quite obviously pure luxury!

Boy, Marc, using morse code? I think that will take longer than 5 pixel...
I mean S.O.S takes three short dots and three long dots
one dot per pixel, and 'O' will take 8 pixels... you are kidding me
right?

I would hope and guess that the pixel resolution will go up
in this year at least in Japan ( and in fact, all over the places)
and Japan will have up to 240x 320 or more. These screen will
be much better for business application and reading.
(there are business application now, with larger screen,
it is certainly going to boost even further.)

On a different thread of topics: Ren was right on the CDMA 2000.
I got confused with CDMA one. which is the transition technology.
If they adding one more, I will be even more confused :)

Hubert