(keitai-l) Re: New 503i release dates

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_earthling.net>
Date: 03/14/01
every reference i've seen to SO503i says 16bit colours. however, i wont
argue on this as the references i've seen might be wrong. i hope you're
right. 24bit would rock. :)
however, even the brouchures from NEC on N503i says 4096 (12bit) colours
with huge letters on the first page, so i doubt its 16bit...
the jpeg support sounds nice though. too bad it's not standard on all phones.

tmk