(keitai-l) Re: New 503i release dates

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 03/14/01
A note: Most current J-Phone handsets CAN display JPEG. Best on the TFT
screen of the SH05 (Sharp) but still OK in the rest. This since at least
November last year.

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/