(keitai-l)

From: <gary_at_anover.com>
Date: 03/15/01
Has anyone been writing i-appli for the N503?  I've made an i-appli that is quite heavily dependent on the network.  It seems to run fine on the P503 and F503 models.  However, it seems to be a little unstable on the N503.

I've got a strong feeling the N503 is a bit temperamental when it comes to network connections.  Getting a bit technical... I noticed that if we have a connection open and try and open another it will crash.  This can be rectified by closing the existing connection first.  The F and P phones don't seem to exhibit that behaviour at all.

I believe my application is now closing all connections that I open.  The application is a lot more stable.  However, it seems to crash about 5% of the time...usually around network accesses.  One of my biggest fears is that some of the built in methods that access the network (e.g. loading a MediaSound object) do not properly free network resources.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences with the N503?

Thanks,

Gary.

-----

20 email addresses from 15,000 domain names - free at http://www.another.com