(keitai-l) Tricking a server into thinking your computer is an i-mode phone

From: Dave <dave_at_i-chara.com>
Date: 03/16/01
Keitai Gurus,
	I'm trying to get to some i-mode sites by way of my desktop PC, so that I can grab screen shots for a survey I am doing. I'm not
trying to go to any pay sites or cheat the system in any way.
	For most sites, this works just fine. They have an index.html or an asp or php page or whatever, and I can see it on my desktop
without any trouble. But some of them - and of course, the ones I really want to see - give me a polite message saying "this is an
i-mode page, so you can't look at it on your computer".
	I have some ideas about how it is that they can tell I'm not coming to them from a phone, but I'm not totally sure of the methods
and I don't want to venture any guesses here that will simply highlight my technical ignorance. All I'd really like to know is if
anyone can suggest a way that I might convince these sites into thinking that my PC is an i-mode phone. I've tried the emulator at
X-9.com, and the Java based emulator from Zentek, and neither of those panned out.
	Or, if anyone could suggest a way of getting screen shots from my i-mode phone without putting it in front of my digital camera (my
last resort), that would also work for me.
	Any suggestions?

	Dave