(keitai-l) Re: Contents: Legal Services

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 03/17/98
Ah, there's your wireless marketing opportunity:
helping people pass the exams in...uh..."real time."

You need:
- concealable throat mic
- "whisper mode" voice input (a feature, btw,
  of many phones)
- voice-output to the hearing-aid-size hands-free
   set.

Don't even bother to automate anything - just
imagine what people will pay.

No doubt it's been done already....

-m
leap@gol.com