(keitai-l) Re: i-mode basic questions

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 03/20/01
For screen flow of official i-menu content outside Japan you will have to
rely on screen captures (Nooper to the rescue?).

DoCoMo Europe have a shockwave presentation that roughly demonstrates the
screen flow of selecting and saving screens, melodies etc. Sorry no Hello
Kitty: http://www.docomo.fr/eng/europe/english_f502i.htm

If you are interested in the actual navigation interface, our i-mode
emulator i-MIMIC simulates this as found on the P209is. It is currently in
beta and requires IE5 or higher: http://www.X-9.com/mimic/beta.asp

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com