(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo rates in the US

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 03/24/01
On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Jani PATOKALLIO wrote:

> It'll be interesting to see how i-mode works out elsewhere in the
> world.  I'm not very optimistic about Docomo's chances in the US,
> but in Europe the model may very well be workable...

That is funny becuase I have exactly the other thinking.

In Europe, I was told and read from article, there are 60% of pre-paid
users. So they don't have to care about the wireless voice and data.

Also, Europe is a bit more than just EU, I mean, after all, it is a big
continent with a lot of countries speaking many different languages. So I
would be more interested in seeing how i-mode works there.

Hubert