(keitai-l) Re: Ericsson's new phone - with colour display

From: Victor Pikula <inbox_at_pikula.com>
Date: 03/26/01
Jørn Are Sjulsen wrote:
> The article even includes a short video clip of the phone.

On my PC, the link did not appear, but I managed to leach the link from
the source code:

http://www.itavisen.no/video/20010324580109t68.wmv

Might be a problem with the video player not recognising the file type.
You can play it anyhow in Windows Mediaplayer by downloading & using drag
and drop.

It appears to me that the phone suffers from the same problem my old (read:
antique) Ericsson had:
--Press a Button--Wait a Full Second--Press a Button--Wait a Full Second--

But then again: The picture quality is too low for making a definite judgement
on this (which reminds me: How come cell phone screens are too small to
display movies? Webcasts almost never exceed 4 postage stamps anyways!)

Cheers,
Victor