(keitai-l) Re: [Fwd: DoCoMo & Coke]

From: Ron Faris <RFaris_at_Scient.com>
Date: 03/29/01
"The second problem is even worse, namely, why on earth the
user still has to stuff physical cash into the i-vending
machine, instead of just having the charge appear on the
phone bill at the end of the month...."

agree with this point...what technical constraint led to this business
decision?  It seems inconsistent with all other paid content billing (i.e.,
consolidated on the NTT bill at the end of the month)...what happened here?
anyone...anyone?...