(keitai-l) Re: Test this with your I-Mode phone...

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 04/01/01
I noticed you have no closing body and html tags which is a bit naughty.

i-MIMIC wait time was an idea that I briefly toyed with but in the end
thought it would be too cruel to actually make people wait as long as a real
handset for things to display/refresh. As i-MIMIC doesn't use IE radio and
check boxes but instead draws its own, it should simulate your effect quite
well.

Like Thomas, I also want a save to image function. You could build a gallery
of the best 6x6 pictures!

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com