(keitai-l) tech: browser phone (imode phs)

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 04/10/01
I played around with the docomo browser phone the other day. It's a phs
64k, and is billed by time used 10yen /minute not packet charges (i think)

I used the mopera ISP service for a while last year (phs based internet
provider) they charged 15 yen a minute and would bill in full for partial
minutes- eg 1.01 =2 minutes- so it got really expensive.

Browserphone info i could get...
email address: @em.nttpnet.ne.jp
email was left on the server- not directly sent to the phone.
ip: 211.14.111.118
Browser: Docomo/1.0/641s/c10
host: n00118.tnt101.phs.sekime.mopera.ne.jp
port: 60722
melodies seem to download ok.
uses the same browser as imode.
the official imenu contents seem to be different than the i-mode official
sites

This was the fujitsu model.

David M

iKaiwa.com    http://iKaiwa.com
Japanese Mobile Contents Portal [ringing tones, greeting cards, homepage
community]
ClubTomo      http://ClubTomo.com   Club Community

CLICK!        http://ikaiwa.com/click/
Community for Linking Internet Companies in Kansai!