(keitai-l) Re: How popular are i-Mode games?

From: Roope Mokka <REM_at_ovum.com>
Date: 04/10/01
Bandai - the most popular game site - claims that it "has more than 2
million subscribers, who each pay ¥300 ($2.75) per month to play the
company's games on their i-Mode handsets" This creates $5.5 million in
revenues in a single month for Bandai and DoCoMo, split either down the
middle or 91% for the game developer and 9% for DoCoMo, depending on who
invests in the host server and its location.

if anyone has got information on single games, which I think is technically
impossible I would be very interested to hear these figures as well. thanks,

Roope