(keitai-l) Re: US developers for i-mode?

From: Ron Berg <RBerg_at_srinstitute.com>
Date: 04/12/01
There's a conference coming up in San Francisco July 11-13 that will address
some of these questions.   Called "Mobile Telecoms Japan," it includes a
pre-conference workshop for i-mode developers led by two of the frequent
contributors to Keitai-l, Andrea Hoffmann and Zev Blut.

I'm a little biased, having organized this event, but I believe it's a
unique conference for the U.S.   Speakers will include DoCoMo, KDDI,
J-Phone, Sun Microsystems, Bandai, Ion Global, etc.  Information will be
posted early next week (April 17) to the following web site:
www.srinstitute.com/ck101.

Sorry that I don't have a live web site for this yet but can let you know
when the conference is posted.  Please contact me off-list if you have any
questions.

Ron Berg
Strategic Research Institute
rberg@srinstitute.com