(keitai-l) Re: Shift-JIS

From: Virgil Vergara <virgil_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 04/18/01
Sounds like that your main problem is the text editor. If it can't save in
Shift-JIS how are you going to make your Imode sites?

Bbedit 6.02 is chtml compliant and will write in shift-JIS once you open a
new chtml file.

Once again don't switch back and in forth from Japanese input to English.
You can still input English even though you have it set for Kotoeri. You
just have to scroll down the menu and select eiji wo irikata.

Virgil