(keitai-l) iMode in Europe

From: Joe Kantalainen <joe.kantalainen_at_sonera.com>
Date: 04/27/01
Hi,

Someone was asking about the iMode in Europe. I believe I heard that it's
been tested in Italy. Also I heard that there is plans to launch it in
Italy. Not 100% sure, but almost.

joe

Joe Kantalainen		Sonera Positioning Services
Project Manager		Customer Services
T:  +358 (0)40 735 9048
F:  +358 (0)40 783 0548
E:  joe.kantalainen@sonera.com
A:  Elimäenkatu 5, PO Box 190, FIN-00051 SONERA, Helsinki, Finland
W:  http://www.sonera.com/positioning/

In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple.
In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.
- Tao Te Ching -

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Kantalainen Joe.vcf