(keitai-l) Re: jam by servlet?

From: Randall Mackay <rmackay9_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 05/04/01
Markus,

     Sounds like you've already sorted it out but in any case, I was
trying to do something similar.  If you're interested you can check out
www.randallmackay.com and click on the "Identifying the user of the
Iappli" link and then look at the code for argCheckerJam and
jamBuilder.

     This is probably all you're really looking for though:
          response.setContentType("application/x-jam");

-Randy