(keitai-l) Re: Handset id

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 05/07/01
I guess that falls into, "if we are an official i-mode site how is the
serial number sent to us?" question.
I have asked this question a bit and I think that the general consensus is
that those who know cannot say.
Although, it seems like maybe it is also sent in a similar method, but of
course the gateway will only send it to
authorized sites.  Maybe someone now knows more = )

Plus, when you use the utn attribute the phone will notify you that the site
wants your serial number and gives you an option
to send or not to send it.

Zev