(keitai-l) Re: Mobile changes the world... No really!

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 05/13/01
Yow.  This is getting eerily close to a science fiction
story I keep procrastinating on: Tokyo crows being
outfitted with electronic communications.

You know, kind of like Idoru meets The Birds?

I guess I better get on the stick - any day now
there's going to be a story in the Gomiuri Shimbun
about a crow whose claws got tangled up in
someone's keitai strap, and which is now flying
around trailing the phone (one whose hapless
owner keeps calling in hopes of locating it.)  If
that happens, everybody will be writing this trash.

-m
leap@gol.com