(keitai-l) Re: imode interface patents

From: Bonsai <bonsai_at_hatch.co.jp>
Date: 05/17/01
Internet Number Corporation have also been offering a similar service for a
number of years now.

Using one number on any device (PC, Imode, WAP, PALM etc) users can access
homepages without painstakingly entering the URL.

The internet number system has been adopted by leading magazines such as
Acara, Lycos Magazine, Internet Start, iSite and Mobarev etc.  allowing
their readers easy access to homepages.

This access model has been awarded a patent in Japan and the United States.

For more information check http://www.internetnumber.co.jp/

  Byron Kidd.

  Internet Number Corporation.
  5F Parkwest