(keitai-l) Useful inventions...for conserved news?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/17/01
http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/news/130374

May 16, 2001 (TOKYO)
-- Fujitsu Ltd. and TurboLinux Japan KK said they are releasing
the beta version of a jointly developed tool which converts
Compact-HTML codes for i-mode into i-mode-based Java source codes.

This version focuses a function of converting the user interface.
One page of HTML will be converted into a Java program that produces
a similar display image on the i-mode screen.

Actually this is what I have waited for so long...I ever
wanted to conserve good news from CNN and other sources
into a i-Appli and so I can read them over and over again.
Especially on bad hair days. Or if nothing runs in TV.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht     Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc.     http://nooper.com
Check: i-mode/i-Appli testing service NooperLabs: http://nooper.co.jp/labs/