(keitai-l) Re: Useful inventions...for conserved news? [OT]

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/18/01
>> Especially on bad hair days....
> Just wondering: what counts as a "bad hair day" for someone
> whose hair length is best measured in millimeters? :-)

You know...one of these days. Suddenly you have the perfect
killer idea for wireless devices, so you sit down and
program a 6times oversampling runtime length based
location requestor with the ability to check your location
with an accuracy of a few millimeters in realtime and you
build the killer idea on top:

DokoGomi!

So this project shows you in realtime where in Tokyo is the next
empty public trashcan near your location...but there was only
one problem with this killer idea...there are no empty public
trashcans in Tokyo :(

So I deleted all the source code and reformatted the hard disk
only to find out that I could have rewrite everything to a
ringtone composer which composes in realtime sad melodys
as addition for depressive Japanese i-mode diarys.

So I twisted my hair and look like a hippy now.
That's a bad hair day.

Juergen
--
Former http://www.DokoGomi.com now http://www.badhairday.com/