(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_earthling.net>
Date: 05/24/01
if i don't remember wrong j-phone had some sort of internet email put on
top of their skymessage system already back then when skywalker was the
thing, and imode wasnt even around yet. at least tuka had that on their
skymail system. it wasnt very good though, and was limited to about 300
characters, and you had to pay an additional fee (800yen i think it was) a
month to have an email account on your phone. guess the price and
limitations kept most people from using it though.

tmk