(keitai-l) SV: J-Phone Java MIDlets

From: <harald.stegavik_at_telenor.com>
Date: 05/29/01
We have just started making some Midlets. Naturally these are not for
J-Phone, but for misc. phones with K-Java that will be selling here in
Norway
as part of the 3G rollout later this year. Currently we are testing these on

the Motorola Accompli 008 with GPRS and Java. We have set up a server
for OTA download: club.mobilinfo.com. Not a great number of midlets availabe

yet, as we have just started development - but things will hopefully be
better
in a few weeks/months.

Harald