(keitai-l) Re: 3g might be delayed until next year?

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 05/29/01
I think it's important to remember the big financial win for DoCoMo's 3G
is voice, which will be rolling out before data. I doubt this delay will
have much impact on DoCoMo.

r e n

--
ascii:	r	e	n	f	i	e	l	d
octal:	\162	\145	\156	\146	\151	\145	\154	\144

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature