(keitai-l) Re: Images in tables

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 05/30/01
At 02:11 2001-05-30, you wrote:
>However some handsets do. Depends on the browser on the handset. Though
>it is not advised to use non-spec html, it may work on some handsets.

I belive it is so that Access' browser from 502i and onwards supports
tables, even though it is not part of CHTML. The main brand not using
Access' browser is Panasonic, and they seem to support it from 503i. And
Nokia... Who cares?

/g

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.jp | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747