(keitai-l) Need volunteers for testing sending of SMS to iMode phones

From: Dharmaraj Mungoore <dharmaraj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 05/31/01
Hi,

My name is Dharmaraj.  I am from India. I work for Unimobile.com which is
into Enterprise Wireless Data Solutions. Pl check http://www.unimobile.com/

I needed few iMode numbers for testing of sending SMS to iMode phones. We
are trying out different gateways and different formats - plain text, base64
for Japanese characters, etc. But being in India, it has been difficult to
test out all this.

So may I request few members of the Keitai group to volunteer?

PS: please post your participation to my personal email-id
dharmaraj@hotmail.com and not to the forum directly.

Thank you. Anticipating a favorable response.

Regards & best wishes,
Dharmaraj.