(keitai-l) java consultant/developer looking for work in tokyo

From: Konrad Hernblad <konrad_at_pobox.com>
Date: 06/09/01
first, my apologies if posting this message to this list is inappropriate.

i wanted to ask if anyone knows of any companies looking to hire a java
developer on a part-time basis in toyko, japan?

i am looking for preferably a part-time position (3 days/wk), where i would
be able to work with great people on an exciting project using the latest
java technologies (e.g. java on the mobile, ejb/j2ee, servlets, etc.).

i have 4+ years working with java and have my java2 programmer certification.

here is a link to my resume in .pdf format:
http://konradh.net/resume_20010608.pdf

thank you in advance.

sincerely,

konrad