(keitai-l) Re: docomo technical journal on i-mode

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/12/01
Hi,

> I did get one NTT guy to call me up by sending the mail that you
> had mentioned.
> But they are asking a lot of questions as to why you want it and all that
> Did you too go through this.

Maybe you could try the address that is given on the website (=the publisher):

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/corporate/rd/journal_e/index_e.html

Overseas subscriptions and single copies of this journal may be purchased by
contacting:

Japan Publications Trading Co., Ltd.
Book Export Department No.1
P.O. Box 5030, Tokyo International
Tokyo 100-3191, Japan
TEL: +813-5353-0185
FAX: +813-5353-0195

Subscription orders within Japan should be sent to (I found this info within the
magazine edition):

The Telecommunications Association
Tokyo Opera City Tower 32F
PO Box 2522