(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to our 1st Mobile Economy & mobiliser IRC Chat Event, 18.06.01, 18.00

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/13/01
Thomas:
> > PPS: We won't tell you now who is invited, but among them are leading
> > executives in VCs, incubators, application startups, operators,
> > device manufacturers, ... & quite a number of press people.

Andrea:
> What is the reason for not telling who is invited?

Partly because I'm still holding out for an extra 50 cents per
impersonation per hour.  He's saying the quality has to go
down as the number of spoofs goes up.  I say that my
personality typically fragments much more cleanly with
increasing performance pressure.  *Sigh*.  He just doesn't
understand how we professionals work!

(Natasha can't help me this time because she doesn't get
home from her hostessing job until a few hours later.)

-michael
leap@gol.com