(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to our 1st Mobile Economy & mobiliser IRC Chat Even

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/13/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>	Ok. Jokes aside. Its a great idea to use irc for such thing.
>	Hope it works.

If this is other than "just for fun" I  think it is a fairly hopeless idea
to use irc precisely because irc does not provide any guarantee that the
(otherwise unknown) person you are talking to is who or what he says he is
...  And if there is no GUARANTEE that the promised bunch of adVenture
Capitalists, incubator babes etc. etc. are not  provided by the
multifarious and  diverse talents of  Michael Turner and associated
pixies, where be the point?

Nick (connecting through a soroban and a piece of very fast string)